Thoughts of a Prairie Homemaker

Since I was asked if I blogged I decided to play with it and see what I came up with.This is a collection of my thoughts on a day to day basis. I hope it entertains or enlightens you even a little!

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Congratulations

To Helen, for completing her first sewing project! WTG!!!!
To Meredith, who is preparing for the birth of a darling baby girl!!
To Miss Maggie, one of my bestest friends on the birth of her first grand baby, a girl!!! Go Granny Maggie!
To New Supreme Court Justice Samuel Alito, for being a decent, solid man. May you have many worth while years on the bench!
To my son who got his first job yesterday! He now will be handling full time college and a job!! OH my!
To my other son, in week 3 of his first job, you are doing well my boy!!!

To President Bush, for making sense in uncertain and confusing times!
MY prayer are with you all, and many more!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home