Thoughts of a Prairie Homemaker

Since I was asked if I blogged I decided to play with it and see what I came up with.This is a collection of my thoughts on a day to day basis. I hope it entertains or enlightens you even a little!

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

WHEW

Well the gifts were mailed last Friday and 3 of the 5 recipients have told me they got them!

In the mean time, 2 unexpected gifts have made their way to my mail box!

And we got an unexpected visit Sunday night, the boys youth group director showed up with a box of goodies for a Christmas supper!

It amazes me often that folks who i do not really know care enough to bless us this way!

this holiday season I have noticed too that I am NOT depressed, missing my mom and dad and other family members. I am happy and content and enjoying my preperations!

Part of this is in no small part due to the wonderful sewing machine i was gifted with from Free cycle a few months ago. I have the best time sewing with it, and thinking and giggling over who I am sewin for and enjoying the new skills I am learning!!

Well i have a few more things to do today so off I go!

y'all have a wonderful day, and iffin I don't see ya before then, MERRY CHRISTMAS!

hugs

mel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home