Thoughts of a Prairie Homemaker

Since I was asked if I blogged I decided to play with it and see what I came up with.This is a collection of my thoughts on a day to day basis. I hope it entertains or enlightens you even a little!

Saturday, December 31, 2005

Happy New year!

I hope your new year begins well and just gets better!
I have a lot of plans this year, and i am hoping you all will help me accomplish them!
My main goal is to continue my Bible study.
Then i wish to improve my sewing and knitting skills, and add quilting and crochet to my skill lists!
Next is becoming even more of a do it myself gal, learning home remodeling and repair, along with sewing machine repair!
then there is the gardening to learn... and canning...
Have a safe happy time celebrating!
hugs y'all!
mel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home